L1 LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Temporary (in the first instance)
Term time only
5 days a week (8:45 - 3.15pm – half an hour lunch unpaid)
Start date; ASAP
(£19,312 (FTE) per annum, £10.01 per hour)
Would you like to work in our friendly village primary school on the outskirts of Milton Keynes?
Bow Brickhill CE Primary School is a ‘Good’ school as graded by OFSTED in 2018.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated individual to support our children in class and at playtimes.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is caring, patient and fair
• Has the ability to work effectively and professionally in a team, with other colleagues
• Is able to listen to advice and follow instructions provided by the class teacher and external agencies
• Is able to use their initiative and actively support a mixed year group KS1 class as well as small groups of children
We can offer you:
• A friendly, hardworking and collaborative staff team
• Eager, enthusiastic and well behaved children
• A school that is receptive to new ideas and values everyone
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit, please email email@example.com (please be aware, emails will be monitored over half term with visits arranged w/c 1st November 2021).
Application forms together with a job description and person specification are available to download below.
Closing date: midday Friday 5th November, 2021
Interviews: w/c 8th November, 2021
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare and expect all staff to share and demonstrate this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and Barred List Check.